Soft Hand Gel is a pleasantly perfumed, pearlescent, foaming, neutral, Water-based hand cleaner. It is gentle to the hands due to the presence of moisturizer, does not remove natural oils or harm the skin. It has a silky feel on hands. It is useful for all those situations where clean hands are imperative, such as for workers in pharmaceutical, vaccines, antibiotic, biological dairy, bakery, fishery and other food industries.
A proprietary blend of anionic & amphoteric surfactants, ethylene glycol mono stearate,
glycerine, permitted color, fragrance & dye
Usage & Dilution
The product is ready to use and can be used through a hand wash dispenser. Take about a spoonful of Soft Hand Gel (one or two spurts through nostle from the bottle) on wet
hands, scrub and flush with clean flowing water.
· The product is safe to use but should not be consumed, to be kept away from the reach of children.
· R36-irritating to Eyes: R41 - Risk of Severe damage to eyes
· First Aid Measures: If the product is consumed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention immediately
· Fire Fighting Measures: The product is non-flammable, use fire extinguisher for surrounding materials.
· Handling & Storage: Keep container tightly closed, store in a cool, ventilated place.
Safe handling and storage information
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Material Safety Data
sheet. Only for professional users / specialists.