|Home||» Products||» Kitchine Range hygiene||» Dish Scale|
Dish Scale is an acidic cleaner (descaler for periodical use) for the removal of lime scale from kitchen equipment, utensils and dishwashing machines.
Dish Scale is an acidic cleaner for the removal of lime scale from kitchen equipment and utensils including dishwashing machines, boilers, steamers, tea and coffee urns etc. The combination of inorganic acid and nonionic surfactant assures effective descaling of all kind of surfaces. The formulation is not corrosive to the skin.
· Effective removal of lime scale
· Brightens dull metal surfaces by removing oxide film
· Safe in use due to non-corrosive formulation
For soaking application:
· Use at a concentration of 50-400 ml Dish Scale to 1 L of hot water (5-40%) dependent on the degree of scale.
· Fill the item or soak in solution until the scale dissolves
· Scrub if required to remove heavy deposits.
· Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to dry.
· Apply solution of 300-400m1lL of warm water (30-40%) to surface or equipment dependent on the degree of scale.
· Leave for at least 30 minutes and brush.
· Rinse thoroughly with clean water and allow to air dry.
· Switch off dosing equipment.
· Fill dishwasher with fresh water.
· Add sufficient Dish Scale to the water to produce a 10-20% solution (100-200mIlL).
· Circulate solution for 10-15 minutes.
· Drain and inspect.
· Repeat if required.
· Drain and rinse thoroughly.
· Allow to dry leaving door open.
· Switch on dosing equipment.
Safe handling and storage information
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Material Safety Data Sheet. Store in original container. Avoid extremes of temperature.
Under recommended conditions of use, Dish Scale is suitable for use on most materials commonly encountered in the kitchen, but copper, brass or aluminum should be treated with care (short contact times).